Carolina Counseling Services - New Patients
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 246-0827 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: NewClient@CCS.Hush.com (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
A Guide for New Clients
Click here for Forms
Thank you for choosing Carolina Counseling Services in Southern Pines, NC as the provider for your counseling needs. We are committed to deliver quality care and treatment to help you or someone you know in whatever emotional or behavioral concerns at hand.
At the first instance of making a call to request an appointment, you’ll get the feeling you’re in good hands. The friendly staff and the independently contracted counselors will make sure you will have a pleasant experience while in our safe and relaxed environment.
How to Get Started
- Arrival: Please come on time for your appointment. There is no need to check in. Simply proceed and be seated in the waiting area. Please do not go directly into the therapist’s office, even if the door is open. Instead, wait for your therapist to come and get you when your appointment starts.
- Duration: Your appointment will start and end on time promptly. Like you, the next person similarly expects to start their appointment on time.
- Change in Number of Sessions: Your insurance most likely pays for two (2) sessions per week. If you want to increase or decrease the number of sessions per week, talk to your therapist so adjustments can be effected accordingly.
- Cancellation of Appointments: Notify your therapist in advance if you can’t make appointments. As per cancellation policy, a 24 hour notice is required to allow the therapist to take you out of the calendar and give the time slot to another person waiting for schedule. A $35 fee may be charged for a late cancellation or not showing up to the appt.
- Appointment Reminder: You will receive a courtesy reminder text 24 hours prior to your appointment to confirm your schedule with the therapist. We encourage you to have other methods of remembering your appointment in addition.
- Appointment Card: On your first visit, you will be provided with the therapist’s appointment card that contains important information for future appointments. Kindly save the info in your phone for easy access. Future appts will be scheduled/rescheduled with your therapist directly.
- Text Messaging: You can communicate with your therapist by sending text messages. Most therapists independently contracted by Carolina Counseling Services in Southern Pines, NC prefer text to handle appointment scheduling issues. Please remember that text or phone calls are not used for therapy or interventions.
- Urgent Need: If there’s the need to see your therapist immediately, send a text message to find out if there’s an available slot. There may have been a cancellation that day, allowing your therapist to accommodate you right away.
- Referral: If there’s someone in your family or friends who need counseling services, please feel free to refer them to CCS. Calls for new clients can be made to the main number at CCS: 910-485-6336. CCS will be happy to be of help.
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists who provide a friendly, caring, and relaxed atmosphere in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst/Aberdeen/Raeford area. These independently contracted therapists/counselors assist adult individuals, couples, families, and children with resolving issues and getting back to enjoying their lives. Whether you are non-military or military, the independently contracted therapists with Carolina Counseling Services-Southern Pines are able and happy to assist you!
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Moore county, NC, Lee County, NC, Montgomery County, NC, Richmond County, NC, Randolph County, NC, Chatham County, NC
Cities: Southern Pines NC, Pinehurst NC, Aberdeen NC, Taylortown NC, Pinebluff NC, West End NC, Seven Lakes NC, Eagle Springs NC, Ashley Heights NC, Ashmont NC, Five Points NC, Wind Blow NC, Jackson Springs NC, Whispering Pines NC, Vass NC, Cameron NC, Carthage NC, Eastwood NC, Lakeview NC, Narrow Ridge NC, Robbins NC, Roseland NC, Tramway NC, Troy NC, Zion Grove NC, Biscoe NC