Carolina Counseling Services - Other Insurances
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 246-0827 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: NewClient@CCS.Hush.com (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
If you have an insurance that is not on our list:
If you do not see your insurance listed on this website as one that we are able to accept, you are always welcome to pay cash for your sessions.
Our contracted therapists provide services at the following rates:
The Intake session or first session is $125 per first session per person
45 minutes sessions are available for $75 per session per person
60 minute sessions are available for $100 per session per person
It is important to note that there may be several reasons we are not able to take your insurance, but these are probably the top 2:
- Some Insurance panels are closed and haven't taken new therapists (possibly for years).
- Some insurances have too many restrictions/rules that make it to difficult to obtain authorization for your treatment. These insurances make authorizations so complicated that often the patient winds up paying for services because the insurance refuses to.
Because of the above, if you are wanting to receive counseling at some point with our client-centered independently contracted therapists, we recommend NC Blue Cross Blue Shield if you are able to change your policy at work or if you decide to get your own health insurance.
Regardless, we are hoping that you don't wait to get the help you need - whether it is with us, or someone else!
We happily accept the following insurances:
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists who provide a friendly, caring, and relaxed atmosphere in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst/Aberdeen/Raeford area. These independently contracted therapists/counselors assist adult individuals, couples, families, and children with resolving issues and getting back to enjoying their lives. Whether you are non-military or military, the independently contracted therapists with Carolina Counseling Services-Southern Pines are able and happy to assist you!
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Moore county, NC, Lee County, NC, Montgomery County, NC, Richmond County, NC, Randolph County, NC, Chatham County, NC
Cities: Southern Pines NC, Pinehurst NC, Aberdeen NC, Taylortown NC, Pinebluff NC, West End NC, Seven Lakes NC, Eagle Springs NC, Ashley Heights NC, Ashmont NC, Five Points NC, Wind Blow NC, Jackson Springs NC, Whispering Pines NC, Vass NC, Cameron NC, Carthage NC, Eastwood NC, Lakeview NC, Narrow Ridge NC, Robbins NC, Roseland NC, Tramway NC, Troy NC, Zion Grove NC, Biscoe NC