Carolina Counseling Services - Fees
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 246-0827 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: NewClient@CCS.Hush.com (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
We are credentialed with the following insurances: (We are happy to file claims to these insurances for you!)
If you have any questions after reading the information below, we are pleased to answer them for you!
There are no referrals required for dependents or retirees! Just call and make an appointment.
Tricare Prime: You have no copay or deductible, so there is no cost for you.
Tricare Standard: You have a deductible that must be met each fiscal year. After you meet your deductible, you will be responsible for 15% (Active Duty) or 20% (Retired) coinsurance. (This usually amounts to less than $15 per session.)
Please see our Tricare page for more info.
You do not need a DR referral. You do not need a BCBS Referral! Just call and make your appt!
Your cost will be always be based upon your policy's copay and deductible amounts.
Most policies do not require a deductible for mentalhealth/behavioral health services. (For those that do, the deductible usually starts over January or July of each year.)
- NC BCBS plans (We DO accept any in state BCBS plans! However, we are not able to accept out of state BCBS plans)
- NC State BCBS plans
- Federal BCBS plans
For more info, please see our Blue Cross Blue Shield page
*For payments of copays, deductibles and session fees, only Cash is accepted.
*All payments, to include deductibles, copay or coinsurance amounts are expected at the beginning of your session.
If you have no insurance or prefer not to use your insurance:
- The Intake session or first session is $125 per first session per person with a fully licensed therapist
- 60 minute sessions are available for $100
- 45 minutes sessions are available for $75
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists who provide a friendly, caring, and relaxed atmosphere in the Southern Pines/Pinehurst/Aberdeen/Raeford area. These independently contracted therapists/counselors assist adult individuals, couples, families, and children with resolving issues and getting back to enjoying their lives. Whether you are non-military or military, the independently contracted therapists with Carolina Counseling Services-Southern Pines are able and happy to assist you!
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Moore county, NC, Lee County, NC, Montgomery County, NC, Richmond County, NC, Randolph County, NC, Chatham County, NC
Cities: Southern Pines NC, Pinehurst NC, Aberdeen NC, Taylortown NC, Pinebluff NC, West End NC, Seven Lakes NC, Eagle Springs NC, Ashley Heights NC, Ashmont NC, Five Points NC, Wind Blow NC, Jackson Springs NC, Whispering Pines NC, Vass NC, Cameron NC, Carthage NC, Eastwood NC, Lakeview NC, Narrow Ridge NC, Robbins NC, Roseland NC, Tramway NC, Troy NC, Zion Grove NC, Biscoe NC